911 Water Damages And Water Damage Restoration Services
Water damage is a problem that most property owners dread. When it rains heavily or snow melts quickly, the risk of this type of damage increases. Water can cause thousands of dollars’ worth of damage by damaging wood furniture, upholstery, electronics, household appliances, and plumbing equipment. Water damage also increases the risk of mold growth, which is a very expensive problem to remediate. Hiring a professional water damage restoration company can make the cleanup process easier to handle, as these companies employ experienced workers who know the best ways to repair or replace damaged items and help with water damage cleanup.
Neville and Greg launched 911 Water Damages in 2003 as a painting business in Tulsa, OK. With a background in cleaning and restoration, however, Neville and Greg soon transformed the company into a professional cleanup and restoration specialists.
With a proud history, a successful present and a bright future, 911 Water Damages will press on toward becoming the premier cleaning and restoration company in the region.
24/7 Disaster Recovery and Property Restoration Services
The water restoration process is an important one. Using the right procedures and materials can help people save cherished belongings and even prevent their homes from being condemned. We specialize in mitigating the effects of water, but the success for water damage restoration depends on the severity of the damage and the amount of water that caused the damage. We may hire outside experts to assess a property and determine a water restoration and water removal plan.
We typically use high-tech equipment and well-documented procedures to control water damage. Water in basement areas may only require a short cleanup process, but water in other areas of a property could require extensive remediation.
We understand the recovery process – from first-aid measures and emergency response to technical services and total reconstruction. We offer more recovery services for both residential and commercial properties than any other restoration contractor.
The following resources provide more information about water damage and its effects.
- Fungal Species and Water-Damaged Building Materials: This article explains how water damage encourages fungi growth on building materials.
- Response to Water Damage: The Environmental Protection Agency offers a chart to guide homeowners and business owners in responding to water damage.
- Mold: A Health Hazard: This article from the Federal Emergency Management Agency explains the dangers of mold, which can form when building materials are exposed to water.
- Water-Damaged Wood Furniture PDF: This resource offers several tips for salvaging water-damaged wood furniture.
- Floods and Water Damage: The American Lung Association explains the health hazards of water damage.
- Cleaning Up After a Flood: The University of Minnesota Extension explains the safety equipment needed and procedures used to clean up the water damage from a flood.
- Restoration Guidelines and Criteria PDF: This document contains information about the restoration of homes and businesses damaged by water.
- Cleaning Flood-Damaged Carpets and Rugs: This article provides valuable advice for those who want to save their water-damaged carpets and rugs.
- Guidelines on Indoor Fungi Removal PDF: This document explains health effects of fungi indoors and discusses proper remediation procedures.
- Types of Water Damage: This article explains the different types of water damage that can occur in commercial and residential properties.
- Water Damage Category and Class: This article provides information about classifying and categorizing water damage.
- Home Repairs for Water-Damaged Items: This article offers tips for repairing items damaged by water exposure.
- Saving Paper Items: This resource explains how to preserve paper items damaged by water.
- Tips for Safe Flood Cleanup: This resource offers safety tips for people who need to clean up after significant water damage.